Kubernetes is quickly becoming the de-facto standard to operate containerized applications at scale in the data-center. This course covers the fundamentals needed to develop applications targeting a Kubernetes container platform.
The course entails a hands-on lab on a cloud environment provided by Kiratech. The course also provides a Certificate of Completion.
Course length: 2 days. Available languages: English, Italian
The training will be delivered remotely
• Developers willing to build and deploy applications targeted to Kubernetes
• Software architects interested in building solutions based on Kubernetes
Courses Introduction to Containers and Introduction to Kubernetes or equivalent knowledge.
• WiFi-enabled laptop
• Access to a Terminal and SSH client
• SSH network access to the cloud environment (Web access it not sufficient)
• Best practices for software development in a container environment
• The Twelve-Factor App approach
• Cloud-native microservices
• Benefits and drawbacks of a microservice approach
• Integration of a software application in Kubernetes
o Clean shutdown and fast startup
o Liveness and readiness probes
o Using Secrets
o Using ConfigMaps
• Benefits of a local development workflow based on Docker and Kubernetes
• A development workflow based on Kubernetes
o Three possible approaches: auto rebuild and deploy, sync filesystem, bridge network
o The available tools: Draft, Skaffold, Telepresence
It’s the passion for our job that helps us in discovering new tendencies, anticipating the technological changing and continuously improving our services.
We strongly believe in people’s talent. Therefore, we invest a lot in out team’s competences through continuous training and extracurriculars.
We want to be the reference point for all our customers, following them in each single project development phase.
The key of our successes is the integrated technological approach between Cloud, DevOps and Security we propose to our customers for their internal projects.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.